Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Ministry of Truth Hath Spoken

I make a lot of 1984 allusions because, well, it's a great book. It's either the liberals' favorite conservative book or the conservative's favorite liberal book. But sometimes, maybe I take the comparisons with current-day politicians a little bit too far.

Not today however. Today, Obamessiah's Ministry of Truth has erased any criticism of the Surge in Iraq. Oceania is no longer at war with Eurasia. Never have been.

I wish I could make this up. One day, I really do wonder if we'll have pictures of him up everywhere, with eyes that follow us around, and be required to do the two minutes of George Bush Hate. I bet Hampton or Nash will be my section leader.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/07/14/2008-07-14_barack_obama_purges_web_site_critique_of.html

No comments: