Monday, March 17, 2008

With Apologies to 3 Dog Night

Jeremiah at the pulpit
Was a good friend of mine
But I swear I never heard a crazy word he said
for I wasn't in church at the time
And he always had some mighty fine times
Singing
AIDS is our curse on the world
All the boys and girls, now
AIDS to the folks in the ghetto see
AIDS to you and me
If I were the King of the world
Tell you what I'd do
I'd throw away whitey's cars and stars and wars
And preach some hate to you
Sing it now
Joy to the world
Not all the boys and girls now
9/11 was a joy to the world
Joy to you and me
You know I hate whitey
Love to have my fun
Israel's a terrorist fighter and a Bill's a dirty rider
And a straight-shooting son of a gun
I said a straight-shooting son of a gun
Hate to the world
All the boys and girls
Hate to the honkeys in the US of KKK
Hate to you and me, hey!

No comments: