Sunday, September 7, 2008

But..but...Obama Hates Lobbying!

http://perfunction.typepad.com/perfunction/2008/09/waiting-for-gut.html

This simply cannot be true. Obamessiah has spoken. He does not like lobbyists. Certainly he would not employ one to raise millions of dollars and smear Sarah Palin.

Oceania still at war with Eurasia.

UPDATION: Howard Gutman on Friday:

“If my daughter had just come home at 17 years old and said, ‘Mom, Dad, I’m pregnant, we have a family problem,’ I wouldn’t say, ‘You know what we’re going to do? We’re going to take this private family problem … I’m going to go on the international stage and broadcast it to the world’,” he said.

Gutman later added: “If you take a daughter who’s got this emotional strife and subject her to the most intense scrutiny of the world at this time in her life, I think you’ve put your career above your family.”


And he hasn't been let go from the Campaign yet. Way to flip on that one, Barry.

No comments: