Thursday, May 1, 2008

And On Cue

Davy swings to the defense of Barry Messiah, comparing Wright to Billy Carter. Of course, Billy Carter was a drunk that his brother was visibly ashamed of. Wright, on the other hand, just a few months ago, was...where's that Barry quote? Oh, there it is:
"What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice. He's much more of a sounding board for me to make sure that I am speaking as truthfully about what I believe as possible and that I'm not losing myself in some of the hype and hoopla and stress that's involved in national politics."

How quickly Hampton forgets that just a month ago, Barry Messiah "could no more disown him (Wright) than (he) could the black community" or "(his) white grandmother." It seems that only applied until the poll numbers started slipping. No greater love hath a man for himself as when he lays his friend down for his own life, I suppose the Gospel according to Obamessiah reads.

Oceania, you see, has always been at war with Eurasia.

No comments: