Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Messiah Changes the Message

The Messiah has told us recently that he sometimes wears a flag pin, and sometimes he doesn't.

"And somebody said 'Why don't you wear a flag pin?' I said, well, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I said, although I will say that sometimes I notice that they're people who wear flag pins but they don't always act patriotic. And I was specifically referring to politicians, not individuals who wear flag pins...I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest.


However, this is merely a clarification of what the Messiah said back in October about flag pins:

"You know, the truth is that right after 9/11, I had a pin. Shortly after 9/11, particularly because as we're talking about the Iraq War, that became a substitute for I think true patriotism..."


This must indeed be a clarification of his earlier statements. Because a mortal man would simply be lying.

No comments: