Thursday, October 18, 2007

Coming Soon to a Theatre Near You...

From the award winning team* that brought you such laugh riots as Beef Plant Fiasco and Osama Yo Mamma, comes the next great comedy hit of the season... Jamie Franks: Bill? I need to see you right away. It's important. Bill Wheeler: [Walking into Jamie's office] What's going on? Jamie Franks: [sighs] We got three big weeks ahead of us. It's funeral season, kid! Funeral Crashers! Jamie Franks: I've got us down for 17 of them already. They came, they saw...they crashed. Jamie Franks: How many times you gonna do this bullshit? Rule #32: never ask someone if they're a relative unless you're absolutely positive they aren't immediate family. Bill Wheeler: Rule #16: give me an up-to-date family tree, that was your mistake, you just made me look like an idiot. Jamie Franks: Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion! Running for office means sometimes stretching the truth. Jamie Franks: I always knew I was never going to be a professional bull fighter, but that's not why I did it. David Hampton calls it a 'laugh out loud tour de force through the dark underworld of uninvited funeral guests.' Jim Hood: I notice you haven't even touched your food. Son: I don't eat meat or fish. Jamie Franks: He's a homo. Bobby Harrison says 'It defines the plight of the poor working Mississippian and their deaths...and it's hilarious!' Steve Holland: Yeah, her boyfriend just died. In a hang-gliding accident! What an idiot! What a loser! [sarcastically imitating dead boyfriend] Steve Holland: "Hey, I'm hang-gliding! Aaaahhh! Take a picture, honey, I'm dead! Marty Russell calls it 'an artistic masterpiece outlining the sinister plans of the radical right!' Son: Yeah, Dad - Dad always thought I would be a political liability... [getting angry] Son: in case he ever ran for Governor. Father: Now, now son. Truth be told, polling shows that most Mississippians would ultimately empathize with our situation. Son: [sharply, raising his voice] What IS our situation, Dad? Jamie Franks: You're a homo. Funeral Crashers...coming soon to a ballot box near you! Jamie Franks: You better lock it up. Bill Wheeler: No, you lock it up! Jamie Franks: You lock it up! Bill Wheeler: You lock it up! Jamie Franks: You lock it up! Bill Wheeler: Lock it up! (Yeah, a graveyard is sacred...but the funeral? That's fair game!)

No comments: