Monday, November 26, 2018

The Media, Mike Espy, and You

You want to know why I can't stand the media, especially the quite lazy media we have in Mississippi?

This is why.


The state media and Democrats (but I repeat myself!) have decided to go all-in on Mike Espy. And when I saw this report this morning, I already knew what was up. If I was more conspiracy-minded, I would think that WLBT or the Clarion-Ledger staff (which is run by the former executive director of the state Democratic party, Sam Hall, though as we've pointed out before, he doesn't exactly advertise that anywhere that I can find) cooked it up. It's almost too good to be true, and it fits the narrative too well. When did I know, you ask, that it was a false flag? 

When nobody would report what was said on the signs. 

See, if it had been anything about Mike Espy, or in favor of Cindy Hyde-Smith, it would have been published immediately. After all, WLBT was called, and their reporters got there before the authorities did! (My apologies to the media-you guys only think you're the authorities.)

You're being played. The objective is to see how many votes they can whip for Mike Espy, and without ever having him leave Jackson! (Seriously, if he's left the Jackson metro, I haven't seen it. But I guess the state media has been busy looking through old yearbooks, a la Bret Kavanaugh, to see what he's up to.)

Don't fall for it. They earned every Fake News taunt they've ever gotten, and this just earned them a few more. 

No comments: