Monday, November 4, 2019

A Small Gripe With Gallo

I was listening last week when Jay Hughes, the progressive-pretending-to-be-moderate candidate for Lt. Governor on the D side, was on Gallo. I was slightly disappointed with Mr. Gallo. I know he has to be civil for the sake of getting guests that he might not see eye to eye with on the air.

However, Jay Hughes is the guy who is running as a veteran and wants to be civil. So explain to me this:

Jay Hughes compares EdFirst to ISIS.

Now, I am a bit hyperbolic on this here blog from time to time, as my 50 or so readers can attest. But I think you should, if you are sincerely "looking for purple in a red state," not compare some paid consultants to ISIS. After all, one makes recommendations, the other cuts people's heads off on YouTube.

I'm kind of sad Paul Gallo let him get away with that. Yeah, he said it 3 years ago. Doesn't matter. He needs to be asked-is there any other group that he thinks is worthy of being compared to a terror group.

No comments: